Nobody is certain how the global situation will change the role of L&D. But we’ll try and get to the bottom of it at the #FilteredForum: informal but in-depth conversations with learning leaders about how L&D is responding in their industries and organisations.
In case you missed it, catch Filtered’s Toby Harris talking to Francesco Mantovani, Procter and Gamble’s Global Talent Development leader, as they discussed:
- How the FMCG sector and P&G are responding to COVID-19
- What we all need to unlearn
- How Necessity is the fundamental impetus for learning
- If digital fluency and user experience are really the priority
- Whether to wait for the data or set the direction