L&D has changed irrevocably - that much we know. What is still less clear is how we should react.
Catch Filtered's Toby Harris and Sainsbury's Group Digital Learning and Design Manager, Helen Smyth on our latest #FilteredForum series on how L&D is responding in their industries and organisations.
Watch the recording below for more on:
- Helen's personal take on how the practice and priorities of L&D have been affected by the extraordinary global situation
- The shifting priorities for learning projects post-COVID
- The accelerated digital transformation and its implications for learning ecosystems
- How to read data effectively and spot evolving trends in user behaviour with the tools you have
- Necessity and how we're all now learning to get things done, fast