Modern work requires greater collaboration and communication. Don't be left behind.
Office 365 is an integrated collaboration and communication solution from Microsoft. It combines the well known software applications of the Office package with cloud features to help individuals and teams work together more productively.
This online course looks at the common features of Office 365 and how they can be used to support collaboration and communication in the workplace. It will teach your staff to monitor and collaborate on projects and tasks, share knowledge and content, and use social and communication tools efficiently.
WHO'S IT FOR?
- Subscription to Office 365.
- Not a requirement but a benefit to have some work-related projects to which you can readily apply what you learn.
- Any knowledge worker, especially those who use Microsoft applications regularly.
- Confidently navigate and use all of Office 365 features.
- Manage and coordinate work with colleagues.
- Communicate effectively in real time.
- Work on projects and tasks using SharePoint online.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
To produce this course we partnered with classroom based training experts Imageframe, a Microsoft Silver Learning Partner. Just like Filtered, the Imageframe team are very passionate about Microsoft applications, know what makes great training work and their content is inventive and effective.